Friday, August 22, 2014

Did You Have a Vintage Tree Topper On Your Christmas Tree?

When I  was growing up Christmas time and all the family traditions were very important. We all loved decorating the Christmas Tree and putting the tree topper on the tree was a very important job. Putting our angel on the top and stringing the lights were my dad's job the rest was left up to the kids. We had the same angel on our tree year after year like many families. This is just one of many Christmas traditions for many families including my own.

This cute Angel Tree Topper is listed on eBay and you can see she how pretty she is lit up. She measures about 8 inches high and would look adorable on any Christmas Tree. You can see the rest of the pictures on the listing.



We have many vintage Christmas collectibles in our store Book Corner Cafe n More so stop by today. We also are listing more items every week.

2 comments:

  1. This Christmas tree topper is so cute and reminds me so much of decorations from my childhood!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too I love all kinds of vintage Christmas items.

    ReplyDelete