Friday, August 29, 2014

I Love Vintage and Collectible Items

I love vintage and collectible items and so it was natural for me to start selling these items. I collect things (too many I think) and enjoy sharing these items with others. One nice benefit of selling is being able to buy items to add to my collection.  I have found it is often easier to buy then to sell but I am working on downsizing a bit.  I have been selling on eBay since 2000 and have listed many vintage items over the years.

I also enjoy hearing from buyers about the items I am selling and the story behind them. I sell a lot of vintage racing items and have often received notes about drivers, tracks and the memories they have of these places. It is interesting to hear the memories from other people about racing. Often people buy some of these items because they attended that track or their dad raced there. This is an example of vintage racing program book we have listed on eBay.




I think most vintage and collectible sellers are also preserving a bit of our history by sharing these items and having them go to a good home and not the landfill. So stop by today and check out my other vintage items on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment