Thursday, August 14, 2014

Does Christmas Bring Back Memories of Your Childhood?

Christmas is such a magical time for kids and I have fond memories of each and every Christmas. It was a time when the whole family got together with huge meals and lots of presents. Even today the Christmas season is very special to me and so are the many vintage decorations I put out each year. I have a Santa like this one that was my great grand mom's and I see her when I look at my Santa.

Do you have vintage holiday decorations that bring back memories? Often these types of decorations are handed down over the years and kept in the family. When I saw this Santa I had to list him in hopes he finds a family to spend years with and make great memories.


He stands about a foot tall with a cotton beard and black boots that have Japan stamped on the bottom. He is listed in my newly opened Etsy store and that store may in fact become a vintage Christmas store.

I am listing more items regularly and you can also fine more items listed on eBay in my store Book Corner Cafe n More. Stop by today at eBay I have a sale going on so check out the bargains.

2 comments:

  1. Love that Santa decoration - and he could be right out of my childhood! I always enjoy seeing your vintage posts here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much I love Vintage Christmas items and it is always so hard to list them since I want to keep them all.

    ReplyDelete