Friday, January 10, 2014

Home Movies from the 1960's up for Auction

I was at an auction and bought a bunch of box lots and when I got home I found these vintage 8mm film reels in one of the boxes.


Most of these have writing on them such as 1960's Christmas, Camping, Football, Easter and more. I remember when my dad loved filming us and then replaying them at family get togethers over the years. Do you remember those days? It was alwasy fun and sometime embarrassing to watch those movies as we grew up.

I don't know the family but it is always fun looking at the time period of these film reels like the clothes, scenery, cars etc it is really a walk back in time.

So this week this lot is up for bid and it will end on Sunday night. So if you would like to be the one to view these films head over to the eBay auction to place a bid. We also have many other unique vintage collectibles in our store to check out.

2 comments:

  1. Now Hollywood is the modern amount in the word. The most popular movie in Hollywood word is now Bluray and 3D Movie.

    Movie Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right so much has changed over the years hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete