Monday, October 13, 2014

Do Vintage Christmas Ornaments Have Special Memories For You?

Do you decorate a Vintage Christmas Tree? I can remember hanging plastic ornaments much like these on my tree growing up. In fact I think these were often the ones we were allowed to hang up first since they were plastic and wouldn't break like the glass balls that covered most of our tree. We had to wait until we were older to hang the important Christmas ornaments.



My sister is younger then I am and I was so happy when I was able to help hang the glass ornaments and how grown up I felt. She on the other hand was still only allowed to hang the plastic ornaments. This would always caused a discussion on her part on why I could hang the glass ones and she couldn't. It is amazing how looking at these ornaments could bring back those memories. 

I still have a few of these Christmas ornaments on my tree today and if you would like to hang this on your tree you can find them on eBay in my store. I am adding more vintage Christmas items regulaso check back often or sign up for our newsletter. 

Do you have special ornaments that bring back Christmas memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment