Friday, November 8, 2013

Do You Love Looking at Vintage Photographs?

I was at an auction the other day and they were selling things by the box lots there was so much stuff. In fact there were selling things by a lot of boxes instead of individual boxes to get it all done in one day. There was an amazing amount of stuff at the auction and I love box lots.

 



So as I started bidding on some and looking through them I found this lot of old photographs. There were some of the family members at the auction and so I went up and asked if they knew they were in the boxes and did they want them? The answer was no so I decided to bid on them.

I have listed them in two lots on eBay this week. You will see one lot of snapshots and the other of larger photos. I have always loved looking at these beautiful old photos and wondering who they are and what their life was like.

So if you would like to bid on either of these lots check them out on eBay they only have a few days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment