Thursday, November 14, 2013

Does Your Vintage Christmas Tree Need Lights?

My favorite holiday is Christmas and my favorite thing to do is decorate. I enjoy doing the whole house and put up 2 artificial trees and a real one every year. I have been sorting through some of my vintage Christmas items and I am listing them for sale. I have enough to decorate at least 10 trees so I know it is time for some of the items to find a new home.


Here is a set of vintage Christmas Lights that are in working condition and in the original box. The box of course has seen better days but it is the original box and I kept them in this box for many years. Actually I love these older large bulbs so much more then today's tiny lights. One reason being it is so easy to replace a bulb on these where it is often easier to toss the other ones out and buy new.

So if you are looking for a nice working set of Vintage Christmas Lights they are up for auction this week. You can see the listing and also additional  pictures including one that shows the lights lit up. You can also find other vintage Christmas items for sale in my eBay Store Book Corner Cafe n More.

2 comments:

  1. I Love these big lights so much better than the little twinkle lights they have now. Makes the tree look BIGGER somehow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and I still use sets of these on our tree.

    ReplyDelete