Sunday, December 15, 2013

Do You Love Vintage Hardware?

I love the look of original Vintage Hardware such as these brass drawer pulls. The detail and craftsmanship that goes into an item like this is amazing and they last for years. It is hard to tell how old these are since they were probally used for many years. 





This is a very nice set I have listed on eBay along with some other vintage hardware items. You can see all the additonal pictures on the ebay listing including close ups.

I have a Pinterest page for Vintage Hardware and you can see many uses for all types of vintage hardware. There are some very creative ways people use vintage hardware in addition to the original use.

As always on eBay I have all my items listed with Best Reasonable Offer and also free shipping so stop by today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment