Thursday, December 26, 2013

Remember These Vintage Drivers at Talladega Speedway?

I have been around racing as long as I can remember and love collecting vintage racing items. I have quite a collection but have been listing some items and today I have listed a 1969 Talladega Speedway Program Book. This is the first annual program book from Talladega and is filled with photos, articles and vintage advertising. There are also a few advertising flyers with this and a sticker from the track.




This lot is up for auction this week at the Book Corner Cafe on eBay. The program does have some water damage but all the pages are tight and there is no writing. I loved looking through this and remembering racing as it was years ago. Anyone who have been around racing knows how different racing in 1969 is from racing in 2013.

You can see all the photos for the program on eBay and also check out my other vintage racing items I have listed for sale.  We have everything with free shipping and also Best Offer and are happy to take offers on our items so stop by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment