Thursday, June 26, 2014

Rememeber These Vintage Christmas Tree Ornaments?

My favorite time of year is the Christmas season and decorating the tree tops my list of things to do. In fact in our house I decorate both a large live tree and an artificial one with vintage ornaments. The boxes show signs of use but every year these ornaments are taken out  and carefully hung on the tree. I love the look of these long handing ornaments and they contrast with all the typical round glass balls.



I have a set of these that were my grandmom's and they are always on my tree. I found these at an estate auction and was really tempted to keep them but decide to list them. I hope someone else can enjoy these vintage Christmas ornaments on their tree.

You can find all our vintage Christmas items on eBay and this week they are all on sale. So if you love vintage Christmas ornaments stop by the Book Corner Cafe n more store on eBay and check out our items.

2 comments:

  1. I do remember those teardrop shaped ornaments - they are so pretty and old fashioned! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember them too and have always loved the look of these types of ornaments.

    ReplyDelete