Friday, October 18, 2013

Did Your Vintage Christmas Tree Have a Star or an Angel on the Top?

When we were growing up there was always a lit star like this one on top of our Christmas Tree. When I met my husband his Christmas tree always had an angel on top. Do you remember what was on the top of your tree?

I thought everyone put a star on the top of their tree but for the last 28 years there has been an angel on the top of my tree. She is a very pretty angel I must say.

I love decorating and also put up an artificial tree and that one gets the star our live tree gets the angel. I have a few vintage tree toppers that I found and you can find them on eBay.

So do you have a star or an angel on your tree?


2 comments:

  1. This star is so cute! I have a similar vintage tinsel star that goes on top of my tree every single year. I bought it when I was a teenager at the local Woolworth store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of our Christmas decorations came from Woolworth's. That name brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete