Monday, October 14, 2013

Glenn Miller Stamp Collection

I found these in a box when I was sorting things and decided to list this lot on eBay . I took pictures of all the items and then sent it up for action last night. An item like this I will list at auction first and if it didn't sell then I would put it in my store at Fixed Price.



I woke up this morning and I was quite surprised to see a bid. I really don't know much about Glenn Miller but I know do know he was very popular during the Big Band Era. One set of Stamps shows scenes from the 50th anniversary of WWII. 

The one sheet of stamps also has Benny Goodman and Tommy Dorsey along with Glenn Miller. 

So if you are a stamp collector or a Glenn Miller fan this is a nice lot to check out and you can see the rest of the pictures on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment