Thursday, October 17, 2013

Do You Know What a Trikke Is?

We were at an auction the other week and I saw something I had never seen before a Trikke. I went over and took a look and thought it was a cross between a bike and a scooter. There was a young girl there that was showing people how to ride them and she said they are a lot of fun and good exercise. I think it would take some getting the hang of and I am sure would get some looks as you went down the street.


This one is a Silver Trikke 8 and that is right on the Trikke. I also liked the fact they folded up for easy storage when you aren't using them and would take up a lot less space in a garage.

These are both in good condition and the young girl had told all of they had not been ridden very much. These also have training tires on them apparently it is easier learning to use this with these tires and once you get good at it you can swap them out for air tires.

Have you ever seen these or ridden one?

No comments:

Post a Comment