Thursday, October 31, 2013

Do You Enjoy Christmas Crafts?

I have spent many hours over the years doing all kinds of crafts including ones like this Christmas plastic canvas kit. I loved spending my evenings stitching the pieces and then putting it all together to see a beautiful Christmas centerpiece I could use year after year.



As time went on I have many years of homemade items that I decorate with each year and so I am selling this for someone else to make and enjoy at their house.

This is an older kit that is still sealed and has never been opened so it is complete. This makes a cute Christmas centerpiece that you can use year after year to decorate your table.

This item is up for auction this week on eBay and includes free shipping.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to have something that you or a family member has made to go with your decorations for the holidays. My aunt enjoyed doing this types of things and gave each family member something for Christmas to use in their home. I hope your kit finds a good home and decorates someone's special holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too I made many gifts like this over the years for friends and family. I love homemade gifts and treasure many others have made for me.

    ReplyDelete