Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Do You Remember Vintage Film Reels?

This is one item that brings back a lot of memories including watching home movies with my family. This vintage film reel is from the TV show Bewitched from 1968 and this is how TV and movies were filmed and also shown for many years.


This film reel is also from the TV Show Bewitched and is a Network Print from 1970


The difference between these 16mm film reels and today's technology is amazing to say the least. I am from the generation that both remembers the film reels and enjoys today's technology. 

Last month I had written a post on the group blog that I write for about Vintage Film Reels. You can read that post at The DSRs of our Lives blog. .

I have 2 different Bewitched Film Reels up for auction this week. One is a Network Print from 1970 and the other a regular print from 1968 and both are in Black and White.

Do you rememeber watching a movie on these 16mm Film Reels?

1 comment:

  1. These are so neat! I find your vintage tv shows on reel film really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete