Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree Music Box

I love Christmas and holiday decorating is one of my favorite things to do. Thanksgiving weekend is spent enjoying the holiday then taking down and putting up decorations.

Each year I look for new decorations to add and I am always on the lookout for Vintage Christmas Decorations. I found this Ceramic Christmas Tree Music Box and decided to list it for sale. I made a few of the ceramic trees when I took ceramic classes and so I really didn't have room for this music box. The hardest thing for me to do is to list some of these Christmas items I find.
Ceramic Christmas Tree Music Box



It is quite a pretty piece and plays music and the Santa and Snowmen spin. I've listened to the music quite a few times and I am just not sure exactly what song it is playing but it is pretty.

If you would like to add this beautiful Ceramic Christmas Tree to your collection you can find it listed on eBay. I also have listed other Vintage Christmas items in my eBay Store.


2 comments:

  1. Would look so pretty grouped with the green ceramic trees many decorate with at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right that is why it is so hard for me to list these Christmas items I find I want to keep them all.

      Delete