Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Do you have a Motorcycle Collector on your Christmas List?

If you are looking for a unique Christmas gift for a Motorcycle Collector you should check out this Vintage Cycle Racing Program. This is a 1978 Motorcycle Racing Program from Pocono Raceway. They raced the AMA CycleJam race and this is filled with vintage photos, articles and advertising. This also includes the line up for the race which is a nice addition to the program book.


If you are like I am I enjoy finding one of a kind items for the people on my Christmas List. This is a unique item and also an original item that would surprise that Motorcycle Collector on your list. 

You can see this item along with some other vintage Pocono racing program books in my eBay collection.

2 comments:

  1. Really awesome item, thanks for sharing. my uncle is a huge biker and i am never sure what to get him, but this is perfect.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it and I have other vintage motorcycle items listed.

    ReplyDelete