Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Harley Davidson Stocking

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year for many reasons. I love decorating and making cookies but I enjoy gift giving most of all. I enjoy getting gifts (don't we all) but I love giving gifts more then anything. Spending time picking out the prefect gift for a family member or friend is so much fun and means a lot to the person.
Harley Davidson Stocking

I think shopping online has made it a lot easier to find that special gift for people on your list. No more running around to lots of stores, checking prices, etc you can sit at your computer and shop in your pajamas if you want to and find all those perfect gifts.

If you have a Harley Davidson person on your list here is a great Christmas Stocking to give as a gift. I find a special stocking for the person then fill it will small gifts just like Santa would do and wrap then all individually.

Then on Christmas morning your special person not only has the gifts to open they have the stocking to keep year after year to use and think of you.

You can find this Harley Davidson Christmas Stocking and my other Christmas Items on eBay. I am always happy to take offers on my items.

Have you ever given stockings as gifts?

2 comments:

  1. I think a special stocking would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kat I have loved giving stockings as gifts.

    ReplyDelete